Buy it RAW and make it YOURSELF, YAY!!!
Vegan Collagen Organic Superfood, Most Powerful Aphrodisiac. Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus) is considered a major superfood. Rich in nutrients, high in minerals, contains vitamin A, E, D, F, K, iodine, calcium, and proteins essential for maintaining life.
Remove your sea moss from the package.
Thoroughly rinse your seaweed with filtered or spring water. (Do not use tap water).
Grab a bowl and fill it with water. Place your sea moss in and soak in room temperature Spring or filtered water for 4 to 8 hours or overnight.
Making Your Sea Moss Gel
- You will notice it has lost some color (almost translucent and has expanded 3x its original size.) That’s normal.
- Drain off the water and rinse clean.
- Add your sea moss and 2 Cups of fresh spring water to a high-speed blender and blend for 1-2 minutes or more (depending on how powerful and sharp your blades are) until completely smooth.
- Pour into a glass jar and place a lid on top. Store in the refrigerator until it solidifies into a gel.
- Use in raw vegan desserts, homemade jams, vegan bread, smoothies, facial masks, hair products and soups.
- Sea moss gel can last in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 weeks and in the freezer for 2- 3 months.